LokeLab is a laboratory inside of NTL (Nordisk Teaterlaboratorium). The LokeLab laboratory aims to experiment with and investigate technological tools for the cultural sector. In particular, the process started with the software for the management control of cultural activities and we are working on:
Services already available:
- Software for management of grants that requires reporting, based on Creative Europe project large scale cooperation Caravan Next (https://github.com/LokeLab/simple)
- Working hours Tracking system (SMILE): a simplified way to track personnel activities related to each project.
Services in progress (delivery planned in November 2019):
- Tour budgeting and management;
- Management of GDPR requirements and updating of consent;
- Documental archiving and searching engine.
Technology is changing every aspect of our lives. The benefits provided by new digital approaches are having a huge impact on our society. However, one of the greatest business challenges is not about the devices, software or solutions – it is about how we manage the process of cultural change. Many facets of global communications today are influenced by cultural differences. The cultural divide is also dictated by the different technological possibilities available and what users are allowed to use. In Cultural sector, creatives are usually far away by technology because of education, habits or aging of the operators. So we have to be more innovative in our approach, whilst meeting the needs of the user. We need to combine the human and digital elements to communicate across our borders. Technology and culture directly influence each other. As cultures change so does the technology it innovates. But we must not forget how to talk face-to-face and the impact it can have in crossing the cultural divide.
What we do?
We design or redesign software for cultural operator and in particular we:
- develop/install and maintain software and tools specifically for cultural activities;
- we make masterclass, seminars, training courses and tutoring for cultural operators in cultural entrepreneurship and for promotion of cultural growth.
Cool, how I can contact you?
Feel free to write to us at our email. Barbara will answer you soon.